Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thinking to Thanking??

Feeling blah! I really want to write something uplifting and positive, I have so many things to be thankful for. Yet sometimes I just can't do it, today is one of those days. Sorry.

Things that are stressing me

1. My hubby's happiness
2. Grant needing glasses
3. My house appraisal
4. Unorganized house
5. Friends that used to be present, now are distant
6. Paying for Mike's Master's program
7. Truck making a funny sound (transmission is my diagnosis)
8. My big fat _____!!
9. Relationship with the Almighty
10. Maddox's reading ability
11. Basketball season
12. Lily's innocence
13. Lack of good role models
14. Death
15. Church

Hoping if I write them down it will ease my mind and anxiety. God please see my words, give peace to my thoughts, and let me follow with faith. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment