Friday, June 3, 2016

Celebration 8 Jason Tritle

Celebration 8
My friend Jason Tritle.

Actually he was my brother's friend, but he became my friend too.  While in high school, my brother was too cool to take me to school.  He didn't care if it was raining, snowing, or really hot he refused unless my mom made him.  Not Jason, he would see me walking and pick me up EVERY time.  Later after school, we became even closer.  He went to the military and we wrote  several letters back and forth.  When I was struggling with life he became the big brother that I needed.  He was the calming force in my chaos.

He would listen to me complain, he would let me cry the ugly cry, and when he was home on leave we would sneak a cigarette together.  He was a good friend. I miss those simple times.

He taught me to be kind.  In his honor, I have a gas card that I waiting til the right moment and right person to hopefully brighten their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment