Monday, May 22, 2017

Celebration 30 Elaine Elliott

Celebration 30
Sweet & Caring Elaine Elliott.

It's funny when I started my own business I never would have imagined making friends with my customers. Elaine is the ONE customer that I just loved being around.  Don't get me wrong, I had many sweet ole ladies, companies, and others who I enjoyed working for, but Elaine was just different.  I remember the first time I met her, she offered her front porch to sit on and made me take time to drink some sweet tea.  After being there for just a short time, I found out something she loved more than flowers.......all her sweet fur babies.  She has dogs, cats, horses, and more hummingbirds than I ever seen in my life.  They all flock to her house because they know they will be loved and cared for.

Elaine's heart is sweet.  Elaine's heart is caring. Elaine's heart is giving.  Elaine's heart is pure.  She has no hidden agenda, no selfish thoughts, no negativity, just kindness overflows in her words, actions, and the way she lives life.

The sweetest thing and most unexpected thing that happened was the friendship that evolved between Lily and Elaine. Of course, Lily wanted to visit when I worked because it was like a small zoo :)  God intervened and made that relationship blossom into a sweet, caring, beautiful gift that will be enjoyed for years to come.  Lily loves her Elaine.  Elaine loves her Lily. They are both very protective of each other.  Lily still wants to visit Elaine, partially to see new fur babies, but mostly to talk, laugh, learn, and love her Elaine.

Elaine taught me to be selfless.  In her honor, I'm donating blood for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment